Pages Navigation Menu

History

  • Started in 1946 as metal stamper
  • FMPT has been at it current location since 1959
  • Entered the machining market in 1983
  • Started fabricating in 1986
  • Hot forming added in 1993
  • Started injection molding in 1999
  • Purchased first laser in 2005
  • From 2005 -2009 increased asset base by 40% with new equipment.
  • 2006 we entered the robotic welding market
  • 2010 added a paint line and curing oven
  • 2013 doubled the size of maching department.